Fruit juices are a great way to get fibre and other essential vitamins and minerals into the body. They also contain natural sugars, which can help ease constipation. In addition, most fruit juices are low in calories, making them an ideal choice for people trying to lose weight or maintain their health.
What Are The Symptoms Of Constipation?
Constipation is a common issue that can cause discomfort and pain. There are many different symptoms of constipation, but some of the most common are: hard or lumpy stools, straining to have a bowel movement, feeling tired after having a bowel movement, passing small amounts of diarrhoea or vomit after having a bowel movement, and feeling like there is something in your stomach when you try to eat.
Dietary changes that may help improve constipation include:
- Increasing the intake of fruits and vegetables.
- Drinking plenty of water.
- Avoiding high-fibre foods like wheat products and caffeine.
Various factors can cause constipation, but it often results from a lack of fibre in the diet.
8 Juices Good for Constipation Relief
1. Pear juice
Pear juice is one of the best fruit juices for constipation. Here are some benefits and advantages of using pear juice as a constipation remedy:
- Pears are a high-fibre fruit, which can help to relieve constipation.
- Pears are also a good source of potassium, which can help to strengthen muscles and reduce inflammation.
- The natural sugars in pears can help to ease diarrhoea.
- Pears are also an excellent source of vitamin C, which has been shown to help improve immune system function.
In summary, pears are a nutritious and practical choice for people looking for a constipation remedy.
2. Prune juice
Prune juice is one of the most beneficial fruit juices for constipation. It has many benefits, making it an excellent choice for people trying to relieve their bowel issues.
First, prune juice is high in fibre which helps to bulk up the stool and soften it so it can be eliminated more easily. Second, prune juice is full of antioxidants with numerous health benefits, including fighting off free radicals and helping to protect against cancer.
Finally, prune juice is a good source of potassium which helps to regulate blood pressure and keep the heart healthy. These reasons make prune juice one of the best fruit juices for constipation.
3. Apple juice
The popularity of fruit juice as a healthy beverage has made it one of the most popular choices for people looking to improve their diets. One of the benefits of fruit juice is that it is a good source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Additionally, fruit juice can help to improve bowel function and relieve constipation. Here are some reasons why apple juice is especially beneficial for constipation:
- Apple juice is high in soluble fibre, which can help slow down food movement through the digestive system.
- Apple juice also contains antioxidants which may help to protect against damage to intestinal cells.
- Apple juice is a good source of vitamin C which has been shown to help prevent constipation and other digestive problems.
Some people find that drinking apple juice before meals helps to reduce the amount of time needed for food digestion.
4. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is one of the most popular fruit juices for constipation. Lemon juice has many benefits, including being an excellent source of vitamin C and potassium and providing a high level of antioxidants. There are many reasons to drink lemon juice as part of a constipation treatment plan:
Lemon juice helps to cleanse the colon and promote regularity. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce pain and inflammation in the digestive system.
The high levels of Vitamin C in lemon juice help boost the immune system and fight infection. Finally, lemons are a rich source of dietary fibre, which can help to soften stools and promote regularity.
5. Pineapple Juice
Pineapple juice is a great beverage to consume if you are looking for a way to help with constipation. Here are some of the benefits and advantages of pineapple juice as one of the best fruit juices for constipation:
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce pain and inflammation in the gut.
- The high levels of bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple, are beneficial for constipation relief. Bromelain breaks down protein into smaller peptides, which can then be eliminated from the body.
- Pineapple also contains fibre, which can help bulk up stools and promote regularity.
- Finally, pineapple is a low-sugar fruit, which makes it a healthy choice for people looking to avoid sugar-related problems such as obesity and diabetes.
6. Kiwi Juice
Kiwi juice is one of the best fruit juices for constipation. It is a healthy drink and has many benefits and advantages that make it an ideal choice for people struggling with constipation.
First and foremost, Kiwi juice is high in fibre which helps to regulate digestion. Additionally, Kiwi juice is also low in sugar, making it a good choice if you want to avoid weight gain or diabetes. In addition to its health benefits, Kiwi juice has some practical uses for people struggling with constipation.
For example, Kiwi juice can help treat diarrhoea and can help to reduce the number of bowel movements needed each day. Overall, Kiwi juice is an excellent option for people looking for a healthy drink to help them improve their constipation symptoms.
7. Dragon fruit
Dragon fruit is touted as one of the best fruit juices for constipation. The fruit has a high water content and is naturally low in sugar, making it a healthy choice for those looking to ease their bowels. Dragon fruit also boasts many health benefits, including reducing inflammation and providing antioxidants.
Some people use dragon fruit juice as a natural remedy for constipation, citing its many advantages over other options like enemas and laxatives. Others enjoy the taste of dragon fruit juice and find it helps relieve their symptoms.
8. Pear Juice
Many people are familiar with apple juice as one of the best fruit juices for constipation, but what about pear juice? Pear juice is an excellent choice if you’re looking for fruit juice with many benefits and advantages. Here are some of the critical reasons why pear juice is a great choice when it comes to constipation relief:
- Pear juice is high in fibre. One cup of pear juice has about 18 grams of fibre which is more than apple or grapefruit juices. This high level of fibre can help to relieve constipation because it helps to move faecal matter through your digestive system.
- Pear juice is also high in potassium which can help to regulate your blood pressure and improve your overall health. Potassium helps to keep your muscles functioning properly and can also help to relieve constipation.
Fruit juices are a great way to get the nutrients your body needs without sugar. They are also a great way to help with constipation. Drinking fruit juices gives you the fibre you need and the vitamins and minerals that can help improve your health.
Let us know in the comments if this article was helpful to you.
Can constipation be relieved with hot water and lemon juice?
Constipation can be treated easily and effectively with lemon juice. It contains natural laxatives, citric acid, which is found in lemons and helps you get rid of toxins in your digestive tract. By stimulating the body and flushing out toxins, lemon juice provides quick relief.
How do you soften stool quickly?
The stool can be easier to pass by increasing the amount of water in the digestive tract. Your urine should be pale yellow if you’re drinking enough water. Fibre should be consumed in more significant quantities. As fibre adds bulk to stool, it stimulates and facilitates stool movement.
What are some examples of natural and quick-acting laxatives?
Constipation relief can be achieved through natural laxatives, such as aloe vera, leafy greens, chia seeds, high-fibre fruits, and probiotic foods. When you consume natural laxatives, drink plenty of fluids since they work best when combined with high-fibre foods.